The Answers You Need
Is there a proper way to burn a candle?
There are a lot of factors that can affect how your candle burns. Some include, size and shape of container, wick, fragrance oil, temperature of the room, whether there is a draft, and the list goes on.
To get a great burn:
- Always allow your candle to completely liquefy across the top before blowing it out to avoid tunneling.
- Before each burn, make sure your wick is trimmed to ¼”.
- Don’t drop debris, like matches or wick trimmings, into the wax.
- Don’t place your burning candle on sensitive or uneven surfaces.
- Discontinue burning your candle when about ½” of wax remains.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Always trim wick to 1/4in. before lighting
- Keep debris out of the wax pool
- Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals
- Placement of candles should be on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts
- Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving the room
- Do not burn near things that can catch fire
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not extinguish with water
- Let the wax harden before relighting, touching or moving
What are your candles composed of?
Our 100% Soy Wax is made in the USA and is Non-GMO.
The fragrance is Phthalate Free. The wick is cotton and lead free.
Hand poured with love and soul for the imperfectly perfect finish.
Not seeing a scent you love?
Contact us via contact us button on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the payment options?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
We use SSL encryption to ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Your card will be billed upon completion of checkout of your cart.
What if I have questions about my order?
Please contact Support at email@example.com
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Yes! You will be charged the sales tax rate of 7%.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to exchange it to refund the credit card used for purchase. Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of shipment. Once we have received the returned product, please allow 10-14 business days to process the transaction.
To return your purchase, contact support at enlivencandles.com - we will provide you with an return # and instructions for the return.
When sending the return, ship the package via an insured carrier (UPS or FedEx) or with delivery confirmation with USPS. Keep a copy of your shipment receipt in case the package is damaged or lost in transit. Enliven cannot guarantee a credit or replacement for your return without confirmation of delivery to us.
Do you sell gift cards?
We are in the planning phase of this. Coming soon - fingers crossed!
What can I do with my jar?
Please up-cycle or recycle.
You can clean out the remaining wax and use them for catchalls, jewelry, and other household uses.
Just do not use for food or beverages.
Shipping options and info
Shipping and Handling Charges:
- Handling does not have a fee, however 1-2 business days are needed for processing
- Orders placed over the weekend, will be processed on the upcoming Monday
- Priority Mail® is our choice for delivery service
- Domestic deliveries arrive in 1-3 business days depending on where your package starts and where it’s going
- USPS delivers Priority Mail 7 days a week in most locations
- Currently only delivering to continental US
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day
Still have questions? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.